Monday, October 13, 2008

Twitter - Oh the places you can go.

So, the class did a Twitter assignment last week (yes, you were all there, so this is not news to you) and I thought it would be fitting to find some Twitter fun to share with the class for my blog entry today. I have to admit that I was very skeptical about the whole Twitter thing, and after doing the assignment, I still think that Twitter is kind of weird. On the other hand, I have come to realize that this is an outlet for networking that can prove to be quite beneficial. I also found another PR professional who was skeptical as well, but he has changed his mind recently, so maybe I need to give Twitter some time to grow on me!

I found a site that shows five new Twitter tools that you should check out. Click here to take a look.

I wanted to share these tools with you because they will simplify your experience on Twitter. Personally, I don't think Twitter is the most user-friendly site out there. As someone who is pretty techno-savvy, I just get irritated with websites that are annoying to use. So, if I can find tips and tricks to make a potentially useful site easier, I will definitely use them.

After reading PRBlogNews (my first link), and using Twitter, I fully understand how this tool can be used to assist PR professionals on the Internet.

No comments: